1. Application Procedure
- Candidates for Graduation who have met their degree requirements must complete an application for degree available in the Office of the Registrar.
- All applications must be signed by the student in ink.
- Run your Degree Audit and review with your Advisor to insure that ALL degree requirements will be completed.
- The Advisory Staff will submit an official Degree Audit to the Office of the Registrar.
- Resolve any outstanding HOLDS (i.e. Bursar, Financial Aid, Transcripts. Library, etc.).
- Applications should be filed immediately after you register for your last semester. Your Degree Audit will indicate “Pending”. If it does not, please see your advisor immediately.
2. Graduation List
- After your application has been processed, your name will be placed on the graduation list. This will permit you to pick up your cap and gown and other graduation information at the appropriate time.
- Your name will be added to the commencement program at this time.
Students who fail to apply for graduation by the deadline, or who apply late, run the risk of not having their names included in the commencement program.