1. Attend a nursing information session.
2. Submit the following five admissions items:
a. Online application (go to www.monroecollege.edu and click on “apply”) including:
• Essay (350 – 500 words)
• $35.00 Application fee
b. High School Diploma or GED
c. All High School and College Transcripts
• Prior transcripts must demonstrate a Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher for the LPN program and a 3.0 or higher for the RN program.
d. Proof that you have completed the following courses with a letter grade of “C” or better in:
e. Two letters of Professional Recommendation from an employer, academic institution, volunteer or religious organization.
3. Meet with an Admissions Counselor.
4. Take the Monroe College Math and English Placement Exams.
5. Register and take the TEAS exam (go to www.ATItesting.com )
6. Interview with the School of Nursing
After this final step, you will be notified if you have been accepted into the Practical Nurse program.