You must answer “yes” to all of the following questions in order to apply to the Nursing Program:
- Do you have your LPN license?
- Do you have a High School Diploma/G.E.D/High School Leaving Certificate?
- Do you have Algebra, Biology, & Chemistry with a “C+” or higher?
- Do you have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least a 3.0?
- Have you completed Anatomy & Physiology I, Anatomy & Physiology II, and Microbiology with a C+ or better?
If you answered “no” to any above questions, you do not meet the qualifications for the nursing program but you are able to apply to any of our other degree programs.
If you answered "yes" to all of the questions above, please call the Nursing Hotline at 646-393-8374 to attend a nursing information session. This is the first step in the Nursing Program admissions process and attendance is mandatory. During the session, counselors will address any questions pertaining to the ATI T.E.A.S. exam and the LPN STEP exam as well as the score qualifications for each.