1. Attend a nursing information session.
2. Register and take the TEAS exam.
3. Meet with an Admissions Counselor.
4. Submit the following six admissions items:
a. Online application
b. High School Diploma or GED
c. All high school and college transcripts (Your prior transcripts must demonstrate a Grade point Average of 2.5 or higher for the LPN program and a 3.0 or higher for the RN program.
d. Proof that you have completed courses in Algebra, Chemistry and Biology/Living Environment. (Please be advised that there are grade requirements for these courses)
- Biology/Living Environment
e. Two letters of recommendation from an employer, academic institution, volunteer or religious organization.
f. $35 admission fee
5. Take the Monroe College Math and English Placement Exams
6. Interview with the Nursing Department
After this final step, you will be notified if you have been accepted into the program.