- Attend a nursing information session.
- Register and take the TEAS exam.
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor.
- Submit the following six admissions items:
a. Online application
b. High School Diploma or GED
c. All high school and college transcripts (Your prior transcripts must demonstrate a Grade point Average of 2.5 or higher for the LPN program and a 3.0 or higher for the RN program.
d. Proof that you have completed courses in Algebra, Chemistry and Biology/Living Environment. (Please be advised that there are grade requirements for these courses)
- Biology/Living Environment
e. Two letters of recommendation from an employer, academic institution, volunteer or religious organization.
f. $35 admission fee
- Take the Monroe College Math and English Placement Exams
- Interview with the Nursing Department
After this final step, you will be notified if you have been accepted into the program.