Wantto become an Army Officer?
For information aboutArmy ROTC, please see Allen Hansen in Admissions. Mr. Hansen is a retired veteran and former NY/NJ NROTC Program Manager he now serves as Monroe College's Director of Military and Veterans Enrollment. He heads up the Veteran’s Office and also is the College advisor for the ROTC program.
Army ROTC Program Eligibility Checklist
To enroll in the program you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED Diploma
- Full-time student (12 credits) with at least two years until graduation (BA/BS/MBA)
- Cumulative GPA above 3.0
- Good physical health
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Be a US Citizen before contracting
Click here to view the ROTC Course Listings
For further information on ROTC Scholarships, please checkout the ROTC Scholarship Criteria Page.
All army officers learn and practice skills coherent to the ROTC Program which include:
Management, leadership, and decision making skills
- Postgraduate professional education