To Participate in On-Campus Recruiting, students must:
- Be a current student or graduate of Monroe College
- Register prior to the event with the OCA (if requested)
- Have a current resume approved by an OCA Advisor
- Attend an OCA interviewing workshop regarding the employer visiting our campus (if offered)
- Research the company thoroughly by visiting the employer's web site to gather up-to-date information
- Arrive in the OCA at least 10 - 15 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
- Give 24-hour notice in case of cancellations or rescheduling