Through the year, many employers come to Monroe College to interview students on-campus for a variety of positions. This On- campus Recruiting offers students the opportunity to:
- learn more about local and national employers;
- meet hiring managers at companies they may wish to ultimately work for;
- learn about what skills employers find most desirable;
- practice interviewing skills; and
- provide additional resources in the job search process.
Employers participating in On-campus Recruiting are from a wide variety of industries and seek students from each major offered at Monroe.
Therefore, all students are encouraged to check the On-campus Recruiting Calendar and the OCA Calendar of Events on a regular basis.