Many students need part time employment to assist with expenses.
The Office of CareerAdvancement can help provide guidance in preparing a resume, offer tips on how to prepare for an interview, and suggest the best ways to look for part - time jobs.
Here are a few sites that contain many part - time positions:
- New York Times Go to "jobs" (upper left part of home page), then type "part time" in the category box, and then add the location of the job you would prefer.
- Career Builders Click on "More Options," then select "Part - Time" (employment type) along with your location and other criteria.
- Craig's List Click on New York City, then click on part - time (at the bottom of the list of job categories).
- Monster Search by keyword (part - time) and location.
- SnagAJob Search by zip code and also sign up to receive listings via email.
- Mustang JobLink lists part - time jobs with local area employers specifically for Monroe College students. Check often to see new jobs posted.
Part - time jobs tend to be filled fast, so students are urged to apply for the job quickly!
Part -Time Job Fairs