Using Google Apps on an Android is really easy. Just add your Google Apps account to the phone, then select the services you want to use. Each user should follow these instructions on their own phone.
- Simply login to MyMonroe and change your password
- Open the Accounts & Sync Settings screen on your phone. You can do this in Contacts by pressing Menu and touching Accounts, or directly in the Settings application.
- The Accounts & Sync Settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Microsoft Exchange to add your Monroe College email account.
- In the Email field, enter your full Monroe email address.
- In the Domain\Username field, enter monroecollege.edu as domain and your Monroe username as username. Ex: monroecollege.edu/example1234.
- Enter your MyMonroe password as the password.
That's it! You can now use Google Apps from your Android.
Hint: You can also add your Monroe College email to your Android Device by adding an Email type account.