WebAdvisor is your online resource for registration, schedule adjustments and personal academic information. The system can be used by current students to:
- Search and register for classes for the upcoming semester once the registration period has begun
- View and print a copy of your degree audit, which shows exactly which courses you have taken, are taking, and need to take in order to graduate
- See final grades for completed semesters
- Get a copy of your schedule
- Request a transcript from the Registrar's Office
- Change address information
You can search for course sections without logging in, but all other functions require a username and password, which should be the same as your e-mail login.