Online students living in the NY Metropolitan area are required to attend a mandatory orientation session on Thursday, September 10th at 6:30 PM.
At this orientation, students will:
- Review a demonstration of the ANGEL course management system
- Dine with the Executive Director, staff, and faculty of the Monroe College Online Learning Program
- Meet their fellow online classmates
- Purchase course textbooks
- Receive their "Getting Started" package
Online students also have the option of attending a freshmen matriculation ceremony on-campus if they choose.