|A meeting is required between every prospective nursing student and the Dean of Nursing. Students who live out of the N.Y.C. area may conduct their interview over the telephone. The admissions interview covers the following areas: |
- Any previous health care work experience.
- A discussion of your educational goals, career goals and outside interests
- An introduction to the financial aid process and the affordability of Monroe
- An overview of each of the majors and their career opportunities
- An introduction to residential life housing for New Rochelle students only
Please contact the department of Allied Health at 718-933-6700 ext. 8620 to schedule an appointment.