- Students must first complete FAFSA on the Web
- Students will then meet with aStudent Financial ServicesCounselor
- First-time borrowers need to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) andEntrance Counselingon the web or using paper.Entrance Interview
Previous Borrowers at Monroe College
- If you have borrowed a FederalDirect Loan at Monroe College in the previous two years, filing the FAFSA on the Web each year is the only step needed
- You may, however, meet with a Student FinancialServices Counselor at any time to discuss the status of your current and future loans.