Once students have been accepted to the college, they will need to take a one hour placement test to determine the appropriate Math and English course. They will also be given an appointment for registration and freshmen day before the semester begins. At these events, students will:
- Attend a matriculation ceremony at the college
- Receive their first semester schedule from the Student Services office
- Pick up their books at the Monroe bookstore
- Meet staff and faculty at the college
- Meet their fellow classmates
- Tour the different buildings of the college
- Get ready for a successful semester of learning and discovery!