Monroe College’s King Graduate School is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 (Telephone: 267 284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Monroe College is authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York to grant the following:
- Certificate in Practical Nursing
- Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Criminal Justice and Information Technology
- Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees in Accounting, Baking and Pastry, Business Administration, Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Medical Administration, Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician, and Registered Nursing
- Bachelor of Business Administration degrees (B.B.A.) in Accounting, Business Management, General Business, Health Services Administration, Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Early Childhood Education, and Public Health
- Master's degrees in Business, Public Health (MPH), Executive Leadership in Hospitality
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Business Management
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Criminal Justice
Monroe's curricula are registered by the State Education Department.