We are delighted that you are applying to Monroe College. Outlined below are the steps required to apply to Monroe College. Before you submit your application, please review all the steps below.
Students applying to Monroe Online must be 21 years old at the time they begin their studies.
1. Go to our Online Application Portal and complete your application.
2. Set-up an interview appointment with an admissions counselor by calling 1-800-556-6676. An interview is required for every prospective student. Online students may conduct their interview over the telephone. The admissions interview covers the following areas:
- A discussion of your educational goals, career goals and outside interests.
- An overview of each of the majors and their career opportunities
3. Complete a 350 word essay describing why you would like to attend Monroe College in the Online Application Portal.
4. Upload, fax, email or drop-off in person copies of the following:
- High School Credentials: You must submit a copy of your High School diploma along with your high school transcript. Alternatively, you may submit your GED along with your scores.
- Transfer Credit: If you are transferring credits from a previous college or university, you must submit official academic transcripts.
5. Pay your $35 Admissions Fee. The college accepts online payments or you may pay in-person using a check, money order, certified bank draft, or cash.