Internship and practicum opportunities let you put your academic know-how to the test, gauge your interest, and apply your skills. They give potential employers a chance to determine if you’re a good fit.
Recent internships have included:
- New York City Department of Probation
- Boys and Girls Club of New Rochelle
- Compassionate Care Hospice
- The Children’s Village
- ACDP Sedgwick Cornerstone Community Center
- Success Outpatient Treatment Services
Monroe’s Human Services Club seeks to assist agencies with fundraising and building awareness of critical issues regarding domestic violence, poverty, and homelessness in local communities.