Who We Are:
- Anthony Allen / Senior Vice President / email@example.com
- Dr. Karenann Carty / Senior Vice President, Academic Affairs / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Castaldo / Director, Academic Planning and Assessment / email@example.com
- Charlie DiBartolo / Director, Budget / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ana Dorogan / Director, Institutional Research and Reporting / email@example.com
- Dr. Janice Girardi / Assistant Vice President, Institutional Assessment / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessy Ortiz-Dice / Administrative Coordinator, IPEB / email@example.com
- Dr. EdwardSchneiderman / Assistant Vice President, Institutional Research and Reporting /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Donald Simon / Assistant Vice President, Governmental Affairs / email@example.com
What We Do:
The IPEB office analyzes, distributes, presents, and integrates information for long-range and short-range strategic planning, decision-making, and policy formulation at the College. The office manages internal and external data, ensuring its accuracy before it is communicated to a broad spectrum of users. Additionally, IPEB responds to diverse requests for information (both internal and external) and assists other college units in research and assessment methodology, evaluation, and analysis.
Since its inception, IPEB has advanced the College’s capability to be deliberate, proactive, and evidence-driven in its planning activities. A recent expansion of IPEB staff improved response time in fulfilling requests from the college community for institutional research, data reporting and analysis, historical evidence, and projections.
The IPEB office serves as the administrative support system for all accreditation efforts, including the Middle States Self-Study.
IPEB is responsible for the following functions:
- Leadership in planning and assessment
- Evaluation of institutional effectiveness and academic outcomes
- Development and control of the budget
- Implementation and coordination of strategic plans and sub-plans
- Institutional research and reporting
- College and programmatic accreditation activities