Who We Are:
- Dr. Janice Girardi / Associate Vice President, Academic Records, Assessment, and Planning / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abigail Thorpe / Senior Registrar / email@example.com
- Sharon Gellman / Assistant Dean, Academic Assessment and Planning / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Castaldo / Director, Academic Planning and Accreditation / email@example.com
- Janice Franklin / Director, Academic Evaluation and Reporting / firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do:
The ARAP office analyzes, distributes, presents, and integrates information for long-range and short-range strategic planning, decision-making, and policy formulation at the College. The office manages internal and external data, ensuring its accuracy before it is communicated to a broad spectrum of users. Additionally, ARAP responds to diverse requests for information (both internal and external) and assists other college units in research and assessment methodology, evaluation, and analysis.
ARAP advances the College’s capability to be deliberate, proactive, and evidence-driven in its planning activities. It serves as the administrative support system for all accreditation efforts, including the Middle States Self-Study.
ARAP is responsible for the following functions:
- Leadership in assessment and planning
- Evaluation of institutional effectiveness and academic outcomes
- Implementation and coordination of strategic plans and sub-plans
- College and programmatic accreditation activities