Quick Links for Current Students
Latest COVID-19 Update
Make a Payment
Request a Transcript
A transcript is the College's official statement of your academic record.
The Monroe College transcript only contains information concerning your academic performance and status at the college. The College adheres to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 and in so doing, your record will not be released without prior consent from the student.
Monroe College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to handle transcript requests through the web. Transcripts are sent through U.S. Mail and USPS Express Mail (extra fees apply) only. A valid major credit card and an email account are required to order a transcript. The cost per transcript is $5.00 and there is a $2.25 processing fee for each delivery destination. Transcripts are processed within three to five business days.
This online service provides the following:
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ability to order as many transcripts as you like in a single session
- Order updates sent via email
- Ability to check order status and ordering history
Please note: We are unable to fulfill transcript requests for students who have a financial obligation to the College.
Students with Web Advisor access may view and print unofficial transcripts free of charge at any time via Web Advisor.
If you are a former student who does not have a Monroe College user ID and password, you will need to order an official transcript.
Ordering Transcripts Online
Currently Enrolled Students | Alumni with Monroe College user ID and password:
- Log in to MyMonroe
- Go to Single Sign On > National Student Clearinghouse > Order or Track a Transcript
Former Students | Alumni without Monroe College user ID and password:
- Log in to National Student Clearinghouse - Monroe College
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
Contact 703.742.7791 or email@example.com