Monroe’s RN to BS in Nursing program offers registered nurses who graduated from an associate degree or diploma-granting nursing program an opportunity to earn a BSN online in just eleven months.
Study Online to Boost your Nursing Career
- ACEN accredited
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in under a year
- Career-focused skills and clinical opportunities
RN to BSN Admission Requirements
- A copy of the applicant’s RN license
- Associate degree or diploma program transcripts, indicating an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, academic institutions, or community organizations
- Proof of a recent background check
RN to Bachelor’s in Nursing Curriculum
The nursing program at Monroe is a challenging mix of courses in nursing, liberal arts and sciences. Monroe college School of Nursing program has a unique student focused perspective. Your professors will be with you every step of the way – their goal is to see you succeed!
Your Future Career
Besides traditional nursing, jobs include:
- Nurse Manager: Supervise the nursing unit in a hospital or clinic; direct staff; oversee patient care.
- Health Educator: Educate people about the availability of healthcare services; teach behaviors that promote wellness.
- Case Manager: Advise patients, helping them find the services they need; create plans for treatment or recovery; coordinate with other health providers.
- Quality Coordinator: Coordinate specific review processes as part of a hospital or clinic's continuous improvement process.
"Monroe is the fastest and most effective nursing school around."
Kathleen Aguiar Alejandro - Monroe Graduate
BS Nursing, 2018
Registered Nurse, United States Air Force Nurse Corps
Culturally Competent Care in Community Health & the Role of the Professional Nurse
Assess the physical environment and resources available in a clinical setting and provide appropriate interventions. Share lessons learned with your professor and classmates.
An admissions advisor will guide each applicant through the required steps:
- Submit the Monroe College online application
- Submit the required documents
- Complete the financial aid process
- Complete a physical exam