Advance Your Career with an Online Degree in Business
- ACBSP accredited–the badge of honor employers look for
- Complete your MBA in two years
- Flexible scheduling allows you to take your classes when you want, from wherever you want
- Industry-ready skills and competencies
- Focus on one of 10 concentration areas
If you've got the passion and drive to succeed in business, we’re going to make sure that happens. Choose to study general upper level business courses, or focus your studies in one of ten areas of concentration. The choice is yours.
- General MBA
- Concentration in Finance
- Concentration in Marketing
- Concentration in Healthcare Management
- Concentration in Hospitality Concentration
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Information Technology
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Business Analytics
- Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Concentration in International Business
The MBA program helped me approach opportunities and challenges in a smarter, more focused way.
Organizational Behavior and Leadership in the 21st Century
The theories, research, and practices related to organizational behavior and leadership in the contemporary global environment. Examine the multilevel issues of change, behavior, and leadership from political, cultural, and economic influence.
Professional Track Option
Need professional work experience to supplement your academic program? Monroe's King Graduate School offers a Professional Track Option, with admission is based on a review of your work experience. You'll be required to complete at least two, one-credit internship courses. Each internship must be approved as an appropriate match for your academic program.
Depending on your undergraduate experiences, you may be required to take foundational courses before beginning the master’s program. Courses are offered online or on campus on weekends. Your admissions counselor will advise you on whether you need these foundation courses.
- Foundations Graduate Research and Critical Analysis- Graduate study on the master’s level demands specialized research, writing, and time management skills. The objective of this seminar is to strengthen skills in academic writing and give you an understanding of the research process
- Foundations Accounting - Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to understand accounting principles and standards, financial statements and financial records
- Foundations Business, Management, and Marketing - Examine the interpersonal and analytical skills managers need to meet their day-to-day responsibilities in a variety of corporate work settings, as well as profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Foundations Economics - An introduction to a variety of concepts and tools in micro and macroeconomics
- Foundations Finance - Learn how to identify and understand financial ratios, describe their purpose and how to use them to analyze a firm's liquidity, profitability and solvency
- Foundations Health Care - Examine the ways in which health care services are organized and delivered, the influences that impact health care public policy decisions, factors that determine the allocation of health care resources, and the relationship of health care costs to measurable benefits
- Foundations Information Technology - Gain a general understanding of the types of technology issues and terminology that arise in business settings every day, such as IT Project Management, the Internet and the World Wide Web, Security Tools and Technologies, Computer Technologies, and System Analysis and Design
Our MBA program gives you the holistic and competency-based background in business that employers look for. Plus, the ability to focus your course load on the industry-specific skills you need lets you stand out from the pack.
Leadership skills, management experience, and a deep dive into the nuts and bolts of business...that's what Monroe professors impart to their students.
Maurice P. Greene
Professor, School of Business and Accounting
|Fall (Sept - Dec)
|Winter (January - April)
International applicants are encouraged to apply three months before the start date.